Wednesday, March 28, 2012

With You, I am

I went to Re-Style [in Boise] yesterday and found a small pile of summer things. But I also found this...



And these...


Nothing I bought yesterday was over $5. The shoes were originally $4.22 a piece, but they were half off. Yay!


I was admiring the window light in the kitchen and decided to do some pictures. It was all very experimental and I wasn't sure if I'd actually use them for a blog post, but they turned out pretty good. The above photo might be my favorite. Window light is awesome. And I am soooo happy Spring is here! I got the knee socks at the dollar store [Honks in Boise]. :)


I like finding clothes that really flatter me instead of only flatter me enough. And this top really does. The belt helped to cinch it a bit and make it more fitting, plus it goes well with it. [I need more belts!]


The fabric is sheer so it's light enough for warmer weather, but is also suitable for winter. I'm wearing a blue tank with white polka-dots underneath. You can't tell in the photos, but you can see it up close and it's actually pretty neat looking.

Short, but sweet post today.

Thanks for reading!

- MaryAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!