Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are You There Spring? It's Me MaryAnne.

I have officially decided it's Spring, even though it isn't just yet and the wind was freezing today. Oh, and it snowed too! But the sun was out and its warmth kept me cheery.



Today Brian and I went out for lunch and hit a few stores. Didn't find much, but did get some neat things from the dollar store - nail polish, lip gloss, and artificial lashes. I haven't been into nail polish in a very long time, but I'm getting back into it a little bit more again. Especially with the warmer weather coming. I used to love to paint my toe nails. I was eager to try out what I bought today as soon as I got home, so in the following photos I included the new blue polish & a lip smackers lip gloss. Did not, however, try the fake lashes yet.

 [my new adoration... Red Bull]


I whipped this outfit up on a whim, completely randomly, and I love it. It's a comfortable, stylish, sort of retro look for everyday. I've been wanting to wear the sweater ever since I snagged it at Re-Style, but hadn't figured out what it could go with. Until today!


The top, which is one of my favorite shades of blue, as is the nail polish, was originally supposed to be warn as a halter, but I decided instead to tie the halter 'tie' into a bow, to make it look more retro. I think I got it at Ross. The pants were a gift from a friend. They are similar to my other skinny jeans, but they are a little stiffer and more jean like and just the right amount of tight. I dig them lots! I wore the cute shoes I got from Target.



I am so glad I discovered this outfit. It was the perfect timing for Spring because this is a perfect outfit for Spring!

 I trimmed my bangs!


Thanks for reading!


- MaryAnne

[All photos featured in this post were taken by self-timer.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!