Saturday, December 10, 2011

Like the Winter When We Met

Yesterday, I went on a little adventure in the trees with a dog name Sage. I decided to wear the second outfit I found at Re-Style the same day I found the cool shirt dress. The sweater dress, the gray cardigan, and the pale pink shoes were found at Re-Style. 



Click on the Title above or 'Read More' below to see the complete post.



I adore each piece and the dress is really flattering. Re-Style is definitely my #1 favorite secondhand store to visit. I go there just about once every week and I usually always find something I love. The shoes were from a previous visit and I fell madly in love with them. I didn't care that they pinched my big toe. Eventually they stopped doing that though once I wore them a bit. They are very old-fashioned and I am pretty sure they are vintage. I adore them! They fit in with my wardrobe so nicely!



I am slowly collecting vintage things more and more. I have a few already. Some really interesting accessories and an awesome [faux] fur coat. 


This past trip to Re-Style was one of my favorites. I don't normally run across as many 'perfect' pieces of clothing like I did this last time. Not only did I find two dresses that fit me well and fit my style and make me feel good when I wear them, I found the nicest gray cardigan, as well as a deep purple sweater. I don't usually even find sweaters that I actually like, let alone cool cardigans, that look good on me. It's rare to find what I found and as many as I did on one visit. It makes the hunt worth it and it's just really fun to find neat things and leave a store with a bundle of stuff for under $15. I opted for a few great pieces instead of getting a bunch of mediocre things that I may or may not have any use for. Sometimes I just buy things to buy them because they are cheap and look okay, but not great and then I usually end up not wearing them anyway.

Here's the gray cardigan that goes with just about everything I own! Gray is one of my fave colors.


The following photos are kind of like a story, about a girl and a dog. I'm going to let them tell the story and you can decide how it goes by the way you interpret what they are expressing.
















The area where we did these photos was sooo pretty. There is so much depth in the all that dead grass, and the trees, and the glow in the tree tops.


Pieces of yesterday...







Thank you for reading! Come back again!

- MaryAnne
[All the lovely photos have been taken by Brian. He's awesome.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!