Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here We Are Again

Christmas is this weekend! What's a Christmas post without a silly, over-sized, kitty Christmas sweater?!


Click on the Title above or 'Read More' below to see the entire post!


 

I really love the foothills around where I live. They make for such great photo spots and there are ample backgrounds available!


It hasn't snowed here yet this year. It's almost like it's just been a very cold Fall, except that the colors outside are definitely closer to Winter. Everything is certainly pretty though!


Sunset is my favorite time to go out and do pictures. The best time it to take photos is between 2 & 5. By 5 though it can be almost too dark and it starts to get freezing after 4:30, but it's at 4 - 4:30 when you get that pretty golden light from the dipping sun.




Soooo... I just bought a new jacket and new pants. Actually they are jeggings, but they are more on the jean side than the legging side. They aren't the ones you see on the infomercial. They feel like regular jeans and they are super comfortable and I am basically in love with them. I got the shoes this past week, from Re-Style, for $1.50. I call them my Beatles boots. 


The wool jacket is from Old Navy, purchased with a gift card I got for my birthday. I am a summer baby and I don't really like their summer clothing so I waited they got their Winter stuff and I totally scored! The jeggings, or Fragile Jeans, are from JC Penny. I had a gift card for them as well and a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $25 or more. I also got some neat leggings there too.



I really like these new clothes and I have been getting really lucky lately in my findings. I even scored big at a place called The Free Store, which I have to tell you about real soon! I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I'll be back next week with another outfit to share!

Also, stay tuned for new stuff and contributions from very cool people!

- MaryAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!