Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let's go to Italy!

OMG! Where did you get that dress?!?!


A woman came up to us at the co-op and had to know where this lovely blue dress came from. When she was told it came from H&M, she nodded with a "figures" and then asked if it was bought in Seattle. "No, Salt Lake."

For some reason I always thought there was an H&M in Idaho. But with further investigation I found out there is in fact no H&M in the entire state.




This is Liz. She's pretty awesome. And she wears pretty awesome clothes too. She may even become a regular contributor to this blog. 


I love the dress. I love the hat [Urban Outfitters]. I love it all! It's a simply gorgeous look for Summer. It's also very perfect for traveling across Europe. Un cafe, s'il vous plait!


The belt was a nice addition, to break up the solid blue and give added texture and design. It was found second hand.



I hope and I hope you hope that you'll be seeing a lot more of this girl in the future!

Thanks for reading!

- MaryAnne

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!