Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just a Little...

Just a little update to say I am here and have many an adventure planned, as well as new posts. Been rather busy the last couple of weeks. I like to do at least one update a week though so I will be getting back into doing that, along with all the new stuff I mentioned before, which I can't WAIT to share with you!


So this past week my best friend Stacie had a baby. Here are a couple of  photos that I took for her of her and her baby daddy Tom. You can see more photos at Photos by MaryAnne & Brian! ( FIY - that is my photography business that I run with my hubs! It's where we get paid to do weddings and portraits of all kinds. My favorite to do are the couple and engagement photos. Those are always really fun. Band photos are really fun to do as well. The promotional kind. )




She had a boy and his name is Chris Thomas. He was born on Valentine's Day! 






Then...


On Thursday I had my very first public showing of my photography! They were featured at a house show at a place called The Manor. My photos were placed in a room by themselves while bands played in the living room. It looked like a really nice little gallery and I loved the lighting that I got to use. Here are some photos to give you an idea of how it looked...






I have also added many photos on my photography facebook page taken from this year and previous years, all the way back to 2007. See them at Annie's Place Photography!


And...


Brian and I went on adventures and I have outfits to share from them! Will be posting an entry of those very very soon!


I can't wait to get into Do It Yourself posts, as well as posts inspired by DIY's I've seen recently. AND future posts from other cool girls. Been kind of behind on that stuff, but I just can't wait to get it all started!


Remember, if you want to become a contributor, it doesn't matter if you are a boy or that you may not live in the Boise/Caldwell, Idaho area. You can contribute from anywhere in the world, via email with me. Contributors from all over the US and even the world would be way awesome! Curious about becoming a contributor and have questions? Just email me at porterme@gmail.com. You can also find me and this blog on facebook! look to your left for the links. :)


Thanks for reading! See you again very soon!


- MaryAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!