Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It gets in your bones.

A few weeks ago my hubs and I went for a winter hike with his brother's dog Sage. She hangs out with us a lot and is a big fan of long hikes. Particularly when they involve going off trail and climbing. The trail we went on wasn't too far from where we live. We went as far off trail as we could and then, at the top, we found another trail. Ha.


Click on the Title above or 'Read More' below to see the entire post!



I was wearing my new peacoat found at Old Navy for 60% off during a big sale. I don't shop there very often. The majority of their stuff doesn't really match my style, but something told me that their winter stuff might be worth checking out. The jeans are those new 'jeggings' style from JC Penny called Fragile Jeans. They are more jean like then legging like and they are comfortable and fit perfectly. I am forever in love with them. Probably because I love leggings so much. I like actually having my legs be obvious instead of hidden under pounds of jean fabric. So they are pretty much the best of both worlds, they feel like jeans and look like jeans, but they fit like leggings.


I was also wearing this head-wrappy thingy from Claire's. They have awesome accessories. I'm like a kid in a candy shop whenever I go in there. I'd really like to buy handmade head warmers. I know a few people that make them so I should look into getting one made. If I do I will definitely post photos! They are so darn adorable. They make you look good while actually keeping your ears and head warm. I've really needed something for my ears because I always get earaches in the Winter, even when there is just a slight hint of a cold breeze. So when I saw this one, and it was on sale, I knew I had to get it. I wanted something that was functional, but cute as well.




I was also wearing my favorite scarf. It's super warm and it's pink. Nuff said.




There's those scally-wags Brian and Sage, being dorks. They are fun people.




Thanks for reading. More adventures to come!


- MaryAnne

[All photos we taken by Brian Remer. Except for the ones of him.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!